Wow wow wowie wow...
You cannot believe how tired I am and it is only WEDNESDAY!! aghh..
Do you ever have sleepless nights? How about sleepless weeks?! Well I most definitely have..
I have not been able to sleep except for maybe 3 hours each night this week. Horrid, I know.
As I was attempting to get some beauty rest at about 5am this morning my mother came in and awoke me.
The WARF (Aquatic center that I work at) called and needed me desperately. So in the shower and on the road I went. I worked from 6:30am and just barelyyy got home. Yep, it is 5pm. Luckily the time seemed to be on my side and go by even faster than normal!
Thank goodness I have a day off tomorrow : ) I sure hope I can get some needed sleep tonight! Please..
xoxo...
Kourt
No comments:
Post a Comment