Monday, January 11, 2010

Life as I know it.


As you can see, I am back in Rexburg Idaho.
It is snowy, icy, and very coldy. Just today it warmed up to 26 degrees. Yes! That is warm compared to our late -15 degrees. Burr. School is going...my first week was actually fairly hard, with a lot of homework, sigh.
It's sad, but true..I actually can't wait too be done with this year already.
The good things~ I now have 5 other roomies, way fun! We live at the Ridge~ best place ever! I'm way excited about my ward though, everyone seems to be a blast. I actually got called on my first Sunday as the Gospel Doctrines Teacher ( Sunday school teacher..) I was kinda freaking out about it, seeing that I want to be an ELEMENTARY teacher, not a college one...gahhh. Oh well, it will be just fine! Can't wait now!
Well off I go to a ward activity : )
Keep the week real!
xoxo Kourt

No comments:

Post a Comment