Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey there, Mr. Grumpy Gills. When life gets you down do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

Answer: Face Lift.
Or just keep swimming...

My dear blog, I am sorry for abandoning you. I still love you. But distance makes the heart grow fonder you know? To show my love I have upgraded you and made you beautiful :)

Dearest fellow fishies, I too am sorry for not blogging my life away. What have I been up too you may ask? Well not much. I work when I am scheduled at the pool. I had my wisdom removed. I have been sick for nearly a week :(. Ah, sorry for the excuses but that has been all.

           I will try, try, try, to share my love once more. I am back to keep you updated on my life.
xoxo,
Kourtni
                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment